An e-IA account is like a Demat account which holds your Insurance Policies instead of Shares. You can hold all your Insurance Policies whether it’s Life, Motor or Health in this account.
With eIA, you
- Can view the policy status
- Can print the copy of the policy including proposal form, terms & conditions and benefit illustration
- Can get the annual statements in electronic form
- Can get the renewal premium due alerts by SMS and e Mails
- Can avail policy services from any of CAMS, CAMSRep and CAMSRep Approved Person branches
- No need of submission of KYC documents on purchase of further new policies
Insurance Repository is a facility to help policy holders buy and keep insurance policies in electronic form, rather than as a paper document. Insurance Repositories, like Share Depositories or Mutual Fund Transfer Agencies, will hold electronic records of insurance policies issued to individuals and such policies are called “electronic policies” or “e Policies”.
To watch informative videos visit https://www.facebook.com/CAMSRTA/videos .To learn more on Insurance Repository related inputs please visit http://www.camsrepository.com/faq.aspx