Rahul is a regular investor in mutual funds and has been investing across funds for the last five years. He has an advisor who gives him advise on what funds to invest in, and is very efficient when it comes to giving him monthly reports on investments. While Rahul is happy with his advisor’s help, he believes technology can help them both be more effective.
He discovers the myCAMS app, from CAMS, a trusted partner of the Mutual Fund industry. The innovative digital solution from CAMS – myCAMS – acts as an investment platform across mutual funds.
The app serves as an ‘anytime anywhere solution’, that is available on smart phones, tablets and desktops. Rahul now uses myCAMS as a single gateway to transact across multiple mutual funds which are managed by CAMS. While Rahul and his advisor tele – discuss the investment decisions, he uses myCAMS for executing his transactions, view his portfolio and more. His advisor saves time and effort to collect his forms, cheques and preparing paper reports.
4 Reasons why investors should use myCAMS
- Paperless Mutual Fund Transactions: Do away with mundane forms, cheques and transaction slips.
- Anytime, Anywhere Convenience: Transact from any smart device at any time convenient to you.
- Single gateway across CAMS serviced mutual funds.
- Distributor- Investor relationship is protected, as the app auto -populates distributor code for transactions.
- Purchase/ Redeem / Switch
- One view/ Portfolio valuation
- Common Mandate Registration
- Setup SIP/ STP / SWP
- Transactions Summary
- Regular Plans and Direct Plans
Convenience, comes with security of information too, as myCAMS does not store any information on the device or SIM card. The app currently has a two lakh user base.
CAMS (Computer Age Management Services) is India’s premier Mutual Fund Transfer Agency serving over 60% of assets of the industry across 15 Mutual Funds. Leveraging superior technology, CAMS brings several innovative services to Mutual Fund investors and distributors. Besides Mutual Funds, CAMS is a service partner to leading Insurance companies, Banks, NBFCs and Private Equity Funds.